If a student gets failed or didn’t score qualifying marks in a subject or subjects and the student has confidence that he/she may pass or qualify the subject(s) by recounting / revaluation method, then the student can apply for recounting (or) revaluation process by paying the fee to the JNTU – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad through exam branch.
When To Apply For Recounting or Revaluation?
The student can apply for recounting when he /she has doubt that the examiner had made a mistake in counting the marks, and he/she will have confidence that after that recounting he/she will get passing marks or qualified. The student can apply for the revaluation process when the student has a doubt or confidence that the examiner had made some mistake in correcting the answers, then the student can apply for this process.
- Also Check: JNTU Grace Marks and Class Change Rule – Detailed Information
- Also Check: Exemption [Skip] Of 2 Subjects Rule For JNTU Students: Detailed Info
- Also Check: How To Score Good Marks In JNTU Examinations- Tips & Preparation
How To Apply For Recounting
- First of all, the student who is applying for the recounting process will have to go to the examination branch/cell.
- Take the application form it will cost around Rs.5/- (depending on the college) and fill it.
- Pay Rs.100/ along with the application form for the recounting process in the examination branch/cell.
- Also, the student must have the xerox copies of the result for which the student is applying if the student has got his/her result from the internet then take that printout and submit it to the examination branch/cell along with the application and fee.
- The date for applying the recounting process will be 7 days after the result will are announced, sometimes the date will extend, further details about the date of recounting a student can confirm from his/her college.
This was about the recounting, now check the procedure for the Revaluation, note this information is solely written for JNTUH students only, the process might be a little bit different for JNTUK and JNTUA students, contact your respective college for more details.
How To Apply For Revaluation
- The first thing the student who is applying for the revaluation process will have to go to the examination branch/cell and take an application form.
- Fill that application form and give Rs.1000/- (one thousand rupees) and application form for the revaluation process to the examination branch/cell and also, the student must have the xerox copies of the result for which the student is applying if the student has got his/her result from the internet then take that printout and submit to the examination branch/cell.
- The date for applying revaluation process will be 7 days after the result will are declared, sometimes the date will extend, the further details about the date of recounting a student can confirm from his/her college.
After applying for the recounting and revaluation wait for some time around 15-30 days for the results, If a student still doesn’t qualify in a subject then he or she has the last change called ‘Challenge Valuation’ which will cost him/her around Rs.10,000/-. Stay updated to ‘jntu.allresultsnic.in’ for more details.
If you liked this article do share it on Facebook and don’t forget to follow us over Facebook to get more updates and yeah! you can also write your comments, suggestions, feedback, doubts, or queries in the comment sections and this may be answered soon. Bookmarks us now to get more updates like Dates, notifications, schedule, and other JNTU updates fast.