JNTUA 4-2 Sem (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply Results 2022 – B.Tech & B.Pharmacy: Like every year the JNTU Anantapur has conducted the examinations for all four years in Regular and those candidates having the backlogs can reappear in Supplementary or Compartmental examinations by paying a fee or amount through the college and those are done with their examination and looking for the JNTUA Results information than you are on the right place, here will give you fast updates on JNTUA Results as well as JNTUH and JNTUK also, the exams for JNTUA 4-2 for regulation like R15, R13, R09, R07 to held for those who didn’t qualify particular subject(s) in first attempt or revelation or correction.
JNTUA will release each and every result related to the Semesters of the Engineering on the official website of jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net so students can simply check it out to get results, as soon as the results are out due to heavy load on the server they get down sometimes and students can’t check results for a span of time till the website is up again, and in other cases, the Results are declared but now shown in the category, so students have to wait till the direct links are available to them to check the JNTUA R15/R13 Supply Results, JNTUA Supply R09 Results, JNTUA Supply R09 Results 2022 or JNTUA 4-2 Results 2022, JNTUA 4-2 Results R15/R13, JNTUA 4-2 Results R09, JNTUA 4-2 Results R07 2022.
JNTUA 4-2 Results 2022 (R15, R13, R09) Details:
- Name of Board or Conducting Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Name of Exam: JNTUA 4-2 Supply (R15, R13, R09) Exams 2022
- Exam Dates: August 2022
- Results Release Date of JNTUA 4-2: 13th Sept 2022
- Regular Results Release Date: 13th Sept 2022
- Last date for Applying Revaluation/Recorrection: Update Soon
- Official website(s) to check JNTUA Results: jntuaresults.ac.in
- JNTUA B.Tech 4-2 Sem (R15, R13 ,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2022 – Released | Check Result: Server 1 | Server 2
Sometimes along with the Compartmental/Supple Results the Regular results are also out depending on the JNTU Anantapur, If you are looking for an exact date then stay tuned with us, if the University updates anything we will inform you over here, this is 4-2 (Final year Second Semester) Results after which upon qualifying the students will be awarded the degree of engineering with the OD, PC, CMM and their previous certificates like 10th class and other certificates can be collected back if all the dues have been cleared. Do you want to know about the dropping or skipping of Subjects apart from the JNTU Anantapur Results 2022 then stay tuned, we may update it here or just simply go to your college’s exam branch and inquire them about the grace marks and exemption of subjects if any allowed by University.
How To Check JNTUA 4-2 Results 2022 – JNTU Anantapur
- There are two ways to check, and the first one is to check links that may be provided by us.
- The next way is to directly visit the official website of JNTUA to get the Results.
- Go to the Results section and check out and select the Results and Regulation you want to check Results for.
- Now enter the details like the hall ticket number and date of birth and proceed.
- Submit it simply and wait for a few moments, your results are on screen.
- Take a printout if you need or else simply save it on your device for further usage if any.