JNTUK 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) Supply Results 2018 – B.Tech/B.Pharm Exams: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) will soon release the results of the B Tech and B.Pharmacy 3-1 semester examination which has been conducted in the month of Feb & March 2018. The students can log on to the official website to check the JNTUK B Tech 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) regular and supply results Feb/March 2018. Or After the announcement of JNTUK 3-1 result we will also provide direct links here to check your JNTUK R13/R10/R07 3-1 Results. JNTUK 3-1 Results 2018 Regular/Supplementary will be declared in May month 2018 at the official website.
JNTUK 3-1 Results 2018 will be released soon in January 2018 at official website that is jntukresults.edu.in. Students can check their results at the official website and also contact your respective college or university to check your result.
Check JNTUK R13 Regular Results 2018, JNTUK 3-1 Result 2018, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2018, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2018, JNTUK R07 3-1 Supplementary Results 2018.
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
Most probably the correction is completed within a month, there is no official news right now regarding the information on result’s, but anyhow JNTUK 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) Regular/Supply Exam Results 2018-2019 will be declared in the third week of May 2018. Keep daily visit on our page/website to check latest updates about JNTUK Results 2018.
About JNTU Kakinada 3-1 Results Information:
The JNTU Kakinada will soon release the 3-1 Semester Results in the month of January 2018. Thousands of candidates are pursuing their B.Tech in JNTUK and its affiliated colleges. All the students who had appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams in the month of Feb/March 2018 can check the results from the link given below. The university is offering courses for the students and will be conducting the semester exams in the month of Oct/Nov and May/June. Students of different branches who had appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams can check the results from the link provided below after announcement from the official website.
The established of JNTUK goes back to the year 1946, a year before India became independent. The National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) have accredited the University with ‘A’ grade. It offers an ample number of courses to the students for their further studies.
Here’s the list of programmes offered by JNTUK:
1. B. Tech in Civil Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Petro Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Technology,
7. M.Tech. in Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering,
8. Structural Engineering
9. Advanced Power Systems
10. High Voltage Engineering
12. Machine Design
13. Instrumentation & Control Systems
14. Computers & Communication
15. Computer Science
16. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
You May Get Following Results:
JNTUK 3-1 Result 2018
JNTUK 3-1 Regular Results 2018
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Results 2018
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Results 2018
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Exam Results Feb/March 2018
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Results Third Year First semester
JNTUK R13/R10/R07 3-1 Regular/Supply Results 2018
JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm R13, R10, R07 Supply Results 2018
JNTUK Results 2018 Information:
- Name of Board: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination Board 2018
- Name of Exam: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-1 Sem Supply Examinations 2018
- Exam Dates: In The Month of March 2018
- Date of JNTUK 3rd Year 1st Sem Result: May 2018
How to check JNTUK 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) Result 2018:
- First, click on the link which we provide here to check JNTUK result.
- Then click on B.Tech 3rd Year First Semester Regular/Supply Results 2018.
- Now fill your Roll Number & DOB and click on submit button.
- Now you will get your results.
- You can download it by clicking ‘Save’ & get a Printout by clicking on ‘Print’.
You can follow us on Facebook and other social media platforms to get latest updates about JNTUH, JNTUA, JNTUK; you can also bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D. So stay tuned to ‘All India Results – The National Exam Results Portal’ for latest results around you.