JNTUK 3-1 Results 2021 Regular/Supply For (R16, R13, R10) – B.Tech/B.Pharm Exams: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) will soon release the results of the B Tech and B.Pharmacy 3-1 semester examination which has been conducted in the month of March 2021. The students can log on to the official website to check the JNTUK B Tech 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) regularly and supply results in March 2021. After the announcement of the JNTUK 3-1 result, we will also provide direct links here to check your JNTUK R13/R10/R07 3-1 Results. JNTUK 3-1 Results 2021 Regular/Supplementary has been declared on 15th June at the official website.
JNTUK 3-1 Results 2021 will be released in May 2021 on the official website is jntukresults.edu.in. Students can check their results at the official website and also contact your respective college or university to check your result. Check JNTUK R13 Regular Results 2021, JNTUK 3-1 Result 2021, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2021, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2021, JNTUK R07 3-1 Supplementary Results 2021.
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
Most probably the correction is completed within a month, there is no official news right now regarding the information on results, but anyhow JNTUK 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) Regular/Supply Exam Results 2021 has been declared on 15th June 2021. Keep daily visits to our page/website to check the latest updates about JNTUK Results 2021.
About JNTU Kakinada 3-1 Results Information:
The JNTU Kakinada will soon release the 3-1 Semester Results in the month of January 2021. Thousands of candidates are pursuing their B.Tech in JNTUK and its affiliated colleges. All the students who had appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams in the month of March 2021 can check the results from the link given below. The university is offering courses for the students and will be conducting the semester exams in the month of Oct/Nov and March. Students of different branches who had appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams can check the results from the link provided below after the announcement from the official website.
The establishment of JNTUK goes back to the year 1946, a year before India became independent. The National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has accredited the University with an ‘A’ grade. It offers an ample number of courses to the students for their further studies.
Here’s the list of programs offered by JNTUK:
1. B. Tech in Civil Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Petro Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Technology,
7. M.Tech. in Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering,
8. Structural Engineering
9. Advanced Power Systems
10. High Voltage Engineering
12. Machine Design
13. Instrumentation & Control Systems
14. Computers & Communication
15. Computer Science
16. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
You May Get Following Results:
JNTUK 3-1 Result 2021
JNTUK 3-1 Regular Results 2021
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Results 2021
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Results 2021
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Exam Results Feb/March 2021
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Results Third Year First semester
JNTUK Results 2021 Information:
- Name of Board: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination Board 2021
- Name of Exam: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams 2021
- Exam Dates: In The Month of March 2021
- Date of JNTUK 3rd Year 1st Sem Result: 15th June 2021
How To Check JNTUK 3-1 (R13, R10, R07) Results 2021:
- First, click on the link which we provide here to check the JNTUK result.
- Then click on B.Tech 3rd Year First Semester Regular/Supply Results 2021.
- Now fill in your Roll Number & DOB and click on the submit button.
- Now you will get your results.
- You can download it by clicking ‘Save’ & get a Printout by clicking on ‘Print’.
You can follow us on Facebook and other social media platforms to get the latest updates about JNTUH, JNTUA, JNTUK; you can also bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D. So stay tuned to ‘All India Results – The National Exam Results Portal’ for the latest results around you.