JNTUK 3-1 Results 2023 Regular/Supply For (R20, R19, R16, R13) – B.Tech/B.Pharm Exams: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) will soon release the results of the B Tech and B.Pharmacy 3-1 semester examination which has been conducted in the month of January 2023. The students can log on to the official website to check the JNTUK B Tech 3-1 (R20, R19, R16, R13, R10, R07) regularly and supply results in March 2023. After the announcement of the JNTUK 3-1 result, we will also provide direct links here to check your JNTUK R20/R19/R16/R13/R10/R07 3-1 Results. JNTUK 3-1 Results 2023 Regular/Supplementary will be announced in March 2023 on the official website.
JNTUK 3-1 Results 2023 will be released in March 2023 on the official website jntukresults.edu.in. Students can check their results at the official website and also contact their respective colleges or university to check their results. Check JNTUK R13 Regular Results 2023, JNTUK 3-1 Result 2023, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2023, JNTUK R10 3-1 Supplementary Results 2023, JNTUK R07 3-1 Supplementary Results 2023.
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server1
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/Supply Results: Server2
Most probably the correction is completed within a month, there is no official news right now regarding the information on results, but anyhow JNTUK 3-1 (R19, R16, R13, R10, R07) Regular/Supply Exam Results 2023 will be declared in March 2023. Keep daily visits to our page/website to check the latest updates about JNTUK Results 2023.
About JNTU Kakinada 3-1 Results Information:
The JNTU Kakinada will soon release the 3-1 Semester Results in the month of September 2023. Thousands of candidates are pursuing their B.Tech in JNTUK and its affiliated colleges. All the students who appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams in the month of January 2023 can check the results from the link given below. The university is offering courses for students and will be conducting the semester exams in the month of January. Students of different branches who had appeared for the 3-1 Semester exams can check the results from the link provided below after the announcement from the official website.
The establishment of JNTUK goes back to the year 1946, a year before India became independent. The National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has accredited the University with an ‘A’ grade. It offers an ample number of courses to the students for their further studies.
Here’s the list of programs offered by JNTUK:
1. B. Tech in Civil Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Petro Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Technology,
7. M.Tech. in Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering,
8. Structural Engineering
9. Advanced Power Systems
10. High Voltage Engineering
12. Machine Design
13. Instrumentation & Control Systems
14. Computers & Communication
15. Computer Science
16. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
You May Get the Following Results:
JNTUK 3-1 Result 2023
JNTUK 3-1 Regular Results 2023
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Results 2023
JNTUK B.Pharm 3-1 Results 2023
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Exam Results January 2023
JNTUK 3-1 Sem Results Third Year First semester
JNTUK Results 2023 Information:
- Name of Board: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination Board 2023
- Name of Exam: JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams 2023
- Exam Dates: In The Month of July 2023
- Date of JNTUK 3rd Year 1st Sem Result: 25th Sept 2023
How To Check JNTUK 3-1 (R20, R19, R16, R13) Results 2023:
- First, click on the link we provide here to check the JNTUK result.
- Then click on B.Tech 3rd Year First Semester Regular/Supply Results 2023.
- Now fill in your Roll Number & DOB and click on the submit button.
- Now you will get your results.
- You can download it by clicking ‘Save’ & get a Printout by clicking on ‘Print’.
You can follow us on Facebook and other social media platforms to get the latest updates about JNTUH, JNTUA, and JNTUK; you can also bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D. So stay tuned to ‘All India Results – The National Exam Results Portal’ for the latest results around you.