JNTUH 1-2 (R16) Supply Results 2017 Aug/Sep: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is one of the famous public university, located in Hyderabad and so many engineering (B.Tech – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science and IT, etc.), B.Pharmacy and PG, etc. have an affiliation with the JNTU. The JNTU affiliated colleges are more in Hyderabad and RangaReddy districts. Starting from the R16 Regulation the JNTU has modified the previous annual exam system for the first year; recently students use to write only one-time exam in 1st year which may be conducted in April/May but from 2016 onwards (those who got admission in this year) have to write 2 semesters per year after which JNTUH Results will be out.
JNTUH R16 Results for the Regular exam for the first semester already out, and it took more than 2 months for the Results so for JNTUH 1-2 R16 Results we can expect that the Results can be available in between 30-45 days (subjected to increase or decrease depending on University), although we will give latest updates here regarding the JNTU Results, Each branch will have different subjects but in some cases the may some same subjects like C Langauge was common subject for all. Although students have to secure 26 marks out of 75 to qualify the exam and get credits which are required to be promoted to the next year. JNTUH 1-2 Sem R16 Supply Results 2017 has been declared 24th September 2017.
Following Results Release by JNTUH:
- JNTUH 1-2 Regular Results 2017 for R16 Regulation
- JNTUH 1st Year Supply Results 2017 for R15, R13, R09, R07 Regulation
|Name of Results||JNTU Hyderabad 1-2 Results 2017|
|B.Tech Result:||JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 (R16) Supply Exam Results 2017
JNTUH B.Tech 1st Year (R15, R13, R09) Supply Results 2017
|B.Pharm Result:||JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 (R16) Supply Exam Results 2017
JNTUH B.Pharm 1st Year (R15, R13, R09) Supply Results 2017
|Results Status||Available Now|
Recently after the Release of JNTUH 2-1, 3-1 and 4-1 Results there was a big issue regarding the correction of Papers, students claiming that they have written well but didn’t secure passing marks also, so many had applied for recounting, revaluation and challenge valuation by paying the fee. After the JNTUH 1st Year 2nd Semester exam results are out there may be some server-side problem on jntuhresults website, since from that last few year it’s been occurring as there is number of students checking their results, you just stay tuned with our website, we will update the official links as soon as we get any updates about the JNTUH Results or JNTUH R16 Regular Results 2017. Students can share this website with your friends also so that they can also get information about the JNTU Results.
How To Check JNTUH 1-2 (R16) Regular/Supply Exam Results 2017 – JNTU Hyderabad
- First of all check out the links which we may update after the Results are out, in other case visit JNTUH Official website
- In the left side, you can see Results Server 1, Server 2 and Server 3, choose any server (which isn’t busy)
- Go your Results, check Regulation and Results name along with Regular/Supple/Supply or Supplementary
- Enter important information like Hall ticket Number (roll no) with date of birth (sometimes not mandatory)
- Enter captcha (mandatory) and Submit and wait few moments to get the Results
- Now you can also take out the print-based on your need! Comment if you have issues.