JNTUH 1-2 Results 2021 Supply For (R18, R16) – B.Tech & B.Pharmacy: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is one of the famous public universities, located in Hyderabad and so many engineering (B.Tech – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science and IT, etc.), B.Pharmacy and PG, etc. have an affiliation with the JNTU. The JNTU affiliated colleges are more in Hyderabad and RangaReddy districts. Starting from the R18 & R16 Regulation the JNTU has modified the previous annual exam system for the first year; recently students use to write the only one-time exam in 1st year which may be conducted in April/May but from 2021 onwards (those who got admission in this year) have to write 2 semesters per year after which JNTUH Results will be out.
JNTUH R18 & R16 Results for the Regular exam for the first semester already out, and it took more than 2 months for the Results so for JNTUH 1-2 R18/R16 Results we can expect that the results can be available in between 30-45 days (subjected to increase or decrease depending on University), although we will give the latest updates here regarding the JNTU Results, Each branch will have different subjects but in some cases the may some same subjects like ‘C’ Langauge was common to subject for all. Although students have to secure 26 marks out of 75 to qualify for the exam and get credits which are required to be promoted to the next year. JNTUH 1-2 Sem R18/R16 Regular/Supply Results 2021 will be declared in July 2021.
Following Results Release by JNTUH:
- JNTUH 1-2 Regular Results 2021 for R18 & R16 Regulation
- JNTUH 1st Year Regular/Supply Results 2021 for R18/R16/R15, R13, R09, R07 Regulation
|Name of Results||JNTU Hyderabad 1-2 Results 2021|
|B.Tech Result:||JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 (R18) Exam Results 2021
JNTUH B.Tech 1st Year (R16, R15, R13, R09) Regular Results 2021
|B.Pharm Result:||JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 (R18) Regular Exam Results 2021
JNTUH B.Pharm 1st Year (R16, R15, R13, R09) Supply Results 2021
|Results Status||Available In July 2021|
Recently after the Release of JNTUH 2-1, 3-1, and 4-1 Results there was a big issue regarding the correction of Papers, students claiming that they have written well but didn’t secure passing marks also, so many had applied for recounting, revaluation and challenge valuation by paying the fee. After the JNTUH 1st Year 2nd Semester exam results are out there may be some server-side problem on jntuhresults website since from that last few years it’s been occurring as there is a number of students checking their results, you just stay tuned with our website, we will update the official links as soon as we get any updates about the JNTUH Results or JNTUH R18, R16 Regular Results 2021. Students can share this website with their friends also so that they can also get information about the JNTU Results.
How To Check JNTUH 1-2 (R18, R16) Regular/Supply Exam Results 2021
- First of all check out the links which we may update after the Results are out, in other case visit the JNTUH Official website
- On the left side, you can see Results Server 1, Server 2, and Server 3, choose any server (which isn’t busy)
- Go your Results, check Regulation and Results name along with Regular/Supple/Supply or Supplementary
- Enter important information like Hall ticket Number (roll no) with the date of birth (sometimes not mandatory)
- Enter Captcha (mandatory) and Submit and wait a few moments to get the Results
- Now you can also take out the print based on your need! Comment if you have issues.